Back in law school, I learned a recipe from my roommate, Nicole, that changed my life! Okay, maybe that’s a little bit dramatic, but this Fiesta Pasta Salad is amazing, and I get asked to bring it to almost every get-together I am invited to– Yep! It’s THAT good!
Believe me, once I give you the recipe, you’re going to want to plan a BBQ with your entire neighborhood, just for a chance to try it out!
Fiesta Pasta Salad
- 1 lb Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can Corn drained and rinsed
- 1 can Diced Green Chiles
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Diced Pepper Any color
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts Grilled and Chopped
- 1 pkg Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch dry salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup White Vinegar
- Cook and drain noodles and then let them cool off.Make dressing and pour it over the cooled noodles. Mix well so that all of the noodles are covered. Cook chicken.Prepare other ingredients.Add the other ingredients to the noodles, and mix well. Chill for 2-4 hours.Enjoy!
One of the best parts about this recipe is that it’s completely customizable! For example, my hubby and I don’t love corn, so we always leave it out and just add in a second can of black beans! And, depending on whether or not we are eating this as a side dish or a main course, we’ll either add the chicken or just leave it out all together. Seriously, it is so easy and the perfect summer food!
Plus, look at all those colors! It just makes me so happy looking at them all together in a bowl! I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t love this Fiesta Pasta Salad, and I get asked to make it constantly!
Let me know if you end up making this. I would love to hear how much you love it! Don’t be surprised if you become the new queen of the potluck with this bad boy, though!